I am offering another weekend prenatal course in Toronto in August. This is a two-day intensive course designed to help you feel confident, calm and prepared as you approach your birth and new parenthood. It will also provide your partner with skills and knowledge that will aid them in supporting you during labour and birth, as well as postpartum.
Join me on Saturday, August 17th and Sunday, August 18th, 2013 from 10am to 5pm at the Centre for Social Innovation (Annex – 720 Bathurst St.).
To register, email email@example.com with the following information:
- your name and your partner’s name (if applicable)
- your phone number and email address
- your expected delivery date and expected place of birth
This course is ideal for those expecting a baby between September and November. The course is $240 per couple. Discounts are available for doula clients.
Topics for the course will include (but are not limited to):
- natural pain management and coping strategies for labour
- the physiology of labour and birth
- positions for labour and birth
- risks and benefits of common interventions (including pain medications)
- self-advocacy/informed decision-making skills
- postpartum care
- newborn care and characteristics
Wondering why you should take an independent class instead of one offered by your local hospital? 9 great reasons here.